I conduct design of experiments from the initial phase all the way to deployment and analysis of the study. This ensures a high level of integration between my Biostatistical expertise and the Scientific expertise of my collaborators. Understanding deeply the scientific problem and the costs associated with measurements can substantially improve and lower the costs of scientific studies. A few examples of studies designed include:
- video-based assessment of the quality of interaction between caretakers and individuals with mental health disorders;
- reader studies for establishing the quality of automatic brain image processing pipelines;
- accelerometry studies for objective quantification of movement activity and type
- validation and identification of volatile organic carbon signatures of disease; and
- continuous glucose monitoring studies in diabetic and non-diabetic populations.